Vacation Bible School Early June(3 years old – Kindergarten) 9 am – 11:30 am
Registration is $25 per child ($20 per additional child) VBS Registration 2019
YouthWorks Mission Trip to Indianapolis – June 23 – 28, 2019. Next summer, we are inviting Middle – High school students (current 7th graders to seniors) to come and participate in a Youthworks Mission Week, in Indianapolis. Estimate is $400 – 500 per person, should be covered by our fundraising efforts. In the city sites, there are variety of projects to do. (Cleaning houses, food pantries, other service locations)
Day Camp at ELC (with Sugar Creek Staff) Early June – (Entering 1st – 5th Grade)
9 am – 3 pm. Registration is $25 per child ($20 per additional child)
Mini Mission/Service Week August 2019(6th – 12th Grade) 9 am – 4 pm.
Registration is $25 per child ($20 per additional child)
Explorer Day -End of July 2019, 9 AM – 3 PM (Entering 1st – 5th grade) Come for an exciting one-day adventure at Sugar Creek. Explore what camp has to offer – games, nature, crafts, swimming, pony rides, Bible Study, singing and more! $20 per child,adults are free.
Confirmation Camp One of the last 2 weeks in July at Sugar Creek Bible Camp (Confirmation youth)
Can mail in form with deposit to: Sugar Creek Bible Camp
13141 Sugar Creek Bible Camp Rd.
Ferryville, WI 54628
Or Register online at www.sugarcreekbiblecamp.org
6th -12th grade are also invited to be youth helpers during our VBS/Day Camp week.
Registration forms are now available for VBS (3 years old-K) and Day Camp (Entering 1st-5th grade in fall 2018) this summer! Please return completed forms by May 26th to help staff plan adequately.
VBS for PreK-K children will meet in the mornings from 9am – 11:30 am.
Day Camp for 1st -5th graders are invited to join Sugar Creek Day Camp Counselors from 9am to 3pm.
VBS: Children should come to VBS in clothes to play in and with sunblock already applied. We hope to enjoy God’s creation during our time together and crafts may be messy; so please keep that in mind when dressing your child each morning! Details and registration information.
DAY CAMP: “Transformed Community”– Youth who attend will be outside enjoying God’s creation, so please make sure the clothes your child wears are ready for outside play. Please send along labeled sunblock with your child (because of allergies, sharing of sunblock is discouraged). The Theme Verse for Day Camp is found in Romans 12:2: Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Youth will engage in devotions, crafts, small group activities, worship, special events, and Bible studies that all help them to learn how to be imitators of Christ’s example. Details and registration information. Sugar Creek Day Camp Form
- Youth do not have to be members of ELC in order to participate in VBS or Day Camp. All youth who are within the age group and are “potty trained” are invited to attend.
- We request registration by Sunday, May 27th. If you miss that deadline, please submit your registration ASAP! Please ensure your cell phone and email address are listed on the forms in case you need to be reached for last minute changes or emergencies.
- If the cost of camp is an issue for your family, you are still invited to attend – just submit the forms with whatever you can afford.
- These camps only happen with volunteers from our community, so please check out the Adult volunteer Registration 2019. You do not have to have a child in the programs to volunteer.
- Day Camp loves to have people from our community come in for an hour in the afternoon and share their skills, passions, and/or hobbies. So if pottery, yoga, woodworking, or etc. is part of your life, please consider sharing it with the youth of Day Camp.
- Questions can be addressed to Brenda at church either by calling 437-5012 x2 or emailing her at Brenda.Martin@ELCMtHoreb.org
Explorer Day at Sugar Creek Bible Camp, 9 AM – 3 PM (Entering 1st – 5th grade) Come for an exciting one-day adventure at Sugar Creek. Explore what camp has to offer – games, nature, crafts, swimming, pony rides, Bible Study, singing and more! $20 per child,adults are free.
Service/Mission Week: A week of opportunities for our middle – high school youth to give of their time and abilities to share with others in need. Students participate in helping places like various food pantries, outdoor work (weeding, cleaning up yards) for elderly, preparing foods and other activities at Ronald McDonald House, just to name a few. Our week usually goes from 9 am – 4 pm, Tuesday – Thursday.